Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Just Don't Look At The Thermometer

It sure was hot today.  However, I just kept going and didn't bother to look at the thermometer.  I learned that small "lesson" while I was in Haiti with Lois.  After it reached 90 in the house and there was no electricity, I decided that I didn't need to know how hot it was.  I was more miserable when I knew.  So, how hot was it today?

I had a gyn appointment then had lunch at Panera Bread. (I HATE paying $10.00 for lunch, but I'm tired of McDonalds.)  New Balance store, JoAnn Fabrics and KMart/Sears in Rochester.  Walgreen's, post office then home.  Jess had a great day with Debbie and did alot of things.  Jon worked and said that it was unbearably hot in the halls where he works.  I am grateful for our window air conditioners.  We sleep in comfort, which many people don't. 

1 comment:

  1. I love Panera - but it is so overpriced! Our new one on 26 Mile has a way to go to be up to par to the others! Perhaps it is just the opening rush - but running out of food and then them skimping on already over priced things is too much.

    I was in and out yesterday - enjoy the warmth (I don't have to work out in it - feel bad for those that do!)but I sure need the air too!!

    ReplyDelete