Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Out And About - Again

Well, I was out and about again.  Before Bill got sick, it was him and me that were out and about alot.  Now, it's just me, unless Jon goes with me.  I'm getting used to it, but I sure do miss his companionship (among a host of other things). 

At 9:30 I was in the dentist chair.  Not a nice place to be.  I think I'd rather visit the gynacologist than have to go through what all I went through today.  Granted, I haven't been in years to have my teeth cleaned or had a full set of xrays.  Now that I'm trying to back up and take care of myself, the dentist was on my list of to-do's.  Almost 2 hours later I was sprung, only to have a number of teeth that have to be fixed.  My philosophy is ... if it doesn't hurt, don't fix it.  Not theirs, though!  I'm going to have to take out a home equity loan to have my teeth fixed. 

Next I ate a quick breakfast in Romeo, made an even quicker visit to Salvation Army and then had my hair cut and touched up.  When I got home Jon whisked me away to Gander Mountain with him.  Finally got home around 5:00 p.m. 

Jessie is continuing to do better each day, although she's also trying to get a little more assertive again.  Like, "Mom SAID!" to Debbie or Jon if she doesn't want to do what they've asked her to do!  Today Debbie asked her if she wanted to go swinging, and instead of her "NO" or "Yes" she usually says, it was, "Not Yet!"  Cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment