Saturday, June 16, 2012

My Friend, Sherry

It was so good to connect with my very long-time friend, Sherry, tonight on the phone.  She lives in Georgia with her husband and 5 kids - the oldest getting married last month.  Sherry also has a daughter with Down Syndrome.  Now, how many best friends (over 30 years) do you know that have daughters with Downs?  We had a nice long talk and laughed about our daughter's antics.  My goal is to go visit Sherry and her family in October.  I hope it works out. 

Today was a better day for me, although I had to change my plans.  I wasn't up to going to a baby shower for Shannon (triplets are doing very well!).  Jon went with me to the grocery store then to Barnes and Noble to get a book I had ordered that came in. 

That's about it.  Jess had a good day with Jane today.

1 comment:

  1. It was so good to talk to you, Nancy!! Antics is a good word to describe it! Katie just cracks me up sometimes, and I know Jessie does you, too. I can't imagine life without her. We REALLY hope you can come down in the Fall!!

    Love you, Nancy!

    ReplyDelete