Monday, June 11, 2012

Have I Said This Before?

Have I mentioned before that I REALLY like our new first floor laundry room/Jon's office/work room?  I can do a load of wash whenever I want.  Before I wouldn't go to the basement if I was home alone or if everyone was sleeping.  Not to mention the wear and tear on my knees going up and down so much.  Well, if I haven't said it before, let me say it now:  I REALLY like our new laundry room!!!!!

Jon and I went to breakfast then to Target to purchase baby gifts for Shannon's baby shower on Saturday.  She's having triplets, but I don't think I told you that she is having 2 girls and a boy.  Should be an interesting household in a few years!  That poor boy.  He's gonna have 3 moms!

Jess and I went to Bellacino's for lunch and my friend, Mary, joined us.  We had a nice chat when we returned.  Jess has had yet another good day.  This is almost too good to be true.  She's been so much happier.  Let's hope it continues. 

No comments:

Post a Comment