Friday, June 15, 2012

Second Down Day In A Row - Yuchk!

While Jessie is having some great days, I have been in a slump the past 2 days.  I've prayed and asked God to help me out because I don't like being here.  I'm really trying, so I hope tomorrow will be better.  Guess this is part of the grieving process.  Most of my days are very good, but I do know that emotions are like a roller coaster.  I just plain miss my Willie.

I took the van in to get the oil changed, tires rotated and a recall taken care of.  When I went to get back in the van to come home, the door wouldn't shut.  Seems the last time I was at the car wash it damaged my running board, pushed it up and when they put it on the hoist, it jammed into the door frame.  I either have to have it fixed and repainted or take off the running boards.  I had them specifically put on for Mom S. and Jessie, but neither one is using them.  Mom because she's up north and Jess because she just climbs in on her knees. 

I fixed a nice chicken dinner but stuck the noodles to the bottom of the pan.  Jess wouldn't even eat her chicken tonight and just wanted cereal.  Her eating pattern sure has changed.  I wouldn't give her cereal because I didn't damage the chicken!  She finally ate it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment