Sunday, June 10, 2012

Jessie's Birthday Party Day

Yesterday we celebrated Jessie's 22nd birthday with a small party at 6:00 p.m.  First of all, I need to THANK Jon for all he did in getting us ready.  While I worked outside, he dusted, vacuumed, cleaned bathrooms and watched Jessie.  Because of his help, I was able to sit down and relax a little before the party began.

Jess had such a great time.  First we ate pizza and salad.  She opened her presents and then we ate cake and ice cream.  She was in a great mood and all went well.  I think everyone had a good time, too!

We always have Jessie's party on what used to be Super Sunday in Washington.  Now, it's a 4-day extravaganza and last night was the second year in a row of fireworks.  Again, 27 minutes of wonderful fireworks.  All we had to do was bring our chairs to the side of the house and we had a great view of everything. 
Today, Jessie has had another great day.  She's been very happy and has spent alot of time in her bedroom watching and reorganizing videos and DVD's.  I'm not sure what her method is, but they're NOT in alphabetical order.  But, the main thing is, she's been very happy and hasn't complained or screamed all today.  That, is something to write about, for sure!

This coming week looks busy for me.  I have alot of doctor appointments and tests.  PLUS, please pray for my sister, Diane, as she is scheduled for shoulder surgery on Wednesday.  Please pray that it would be successful and her recovery will be good.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment