Saturday, June 23, 2012

BRAVE

While Jane took Jessie to Shadbush Nature Center and for a walk and picnic, Jon and I had a mini "date day".  We went to breakfast then saw the movie, Brave, in 3D.  Interestingly, there were more adults in the theatre than children.  Good thing, as I don't think I'd take my child to see this movie.  I liked the story line, but it was a bit violent at the end.  Ok for an adult.  Not so for little kids.

Jane said that Jessie did very well at the Center and even petted a frog.  She seemed very happy and wasn't too fixated on getting home.  I hope this will continue to be the pattern, as I want to travel.  It is hard to travel with someone who just wants to stay home and not do much, and creates a scene in public. We have a way to go, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment