Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A Request And Message From Randie

Randie reminded me that I didn't post a picture of the wall picture I put up in the living room.  As you can see, it's a picture of a lighthouse surrounded by turbulent waters.  Can you see the door in the lighthouse?  There stands a man with one hand in his pocket looking out as if he were looking upon calm waters.  Why?  The inscription reads: 

The Lord is my rock,
my Fortress and my Deliverer,
My God is my Rock
In Whom I take Refuge.

Psalm 18:2

This picture is my constant reminder that when my world seems like a roaring, foamy sea, God is still in control and I just need to take refuge in Him.  Thank you, God, for your Word that sustains me.


ALSO ... RANDIE NEEDS SOMETHING:  For Bill's funeral dinner there were alot of desserts.  One in particular caught her eye and she wanted to have a piece, but it wasn't taken out of the box yet.  It was a double layer white cake with caramel frosting.  She's looked in several stores for this particular cake but can't find it.  If you brought it, would you please send me a message through my e-mail at the bottom of this blog page and let me know where she can buy one.  Many thanks!




1 comment:

  1. I love it Nancy!! Let this be a reminder to all of us :) especially when the going gets tough!

    Thanks for sharing...love you & see you soooooon!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete