Wednesday, June 6, 2012

So Tired

I know that I've mentioned that since Bill passed away, Jessie has been very tired.  She takes naps quite often which isn't a normal occurance for her.  Here she fell asleep while she was coloring.  I couldn't help but take a picture of her.  How many of you sleep like this?  Not me, that's for sure.  She often sleeps at night doubled in half with her head between her feet. 

Today was my last Grief Counseling session.  The Counselor said that unless I had some issues I needed to talk about, she could see that there wasn't anything clinically wrong with me.  Well, isn't that good news!

I believe I am doing very well.  I miss Bill very much, but because of my faith, I am able to cope with being a widow and looking toward the future.  Not every day will be wonderful, but there will be wonderful things in each day if I but look for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment