Tuesday, June 12, 2012

H & V Testing

That would be Heart and Vascular.  I went to TBH today to have 7 H&V tests done as preventative "maintenance".  They do these tests to see if you are at risk of heart attack/and or stroke.  Insurance doesn't cover any tests and the charge is only $70.00.  Not a bad deal.  I  will get the final results in 2 weeks.  I also had an endocrinologist appointment 3 hours later.  In between I went to Lowe's, Salvation Army and Barnes and Noble.  Tonight, I am pooped.

Jess, once again, has had a good day.  When we started her on the anti anxiety medicine last week the doctor said that we should see a change in 3 to 4 weeks.  I'm sure no medical professional will believe me, but the change in her attitude has been within days of taking this medicine.  She's asked to do something and she stops for a moment than says, "OK", rather than screaming, then does it.  Please keep praying that this change would be permanent.  That would be nice for us, but especially for her.

Diane's surgery is scheduled for noon tomorrow.  Thank you to everyone that is praying for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment