Saturday, June 2, 2012

Decorating

I usually decorate with every season and holiday that there is.  Call me nuts, but I enjoy it and Bill always liked.  When I worked for the school district, I received hundreds of gifts that were seasonal related, so I have alot.  Today I decorated the house and deck with birdhouses and my year-round wreath for Memorial Day (yes, I know it's past) and Fourth of July.  If I do say so myself, it all looks very nice.  I've missed decorating.  I quit after Christmas because I just couldn't do it with taking care of Bill and all. 

Jon worked today and Jess amused herself the entire day except when we went to the post office, bank, McDonald's (ate in the van) and Kohl's.  Please continue to pray for Jessie as she is exhibiting drastic mood swings and an aversion to going anywhere that there would be a potential child, which is everywhere!  She's actually regressing, which is to be expected because of the losses in her life. 

1 comment:

  1. the more you keep her away from exposure to kids, they will cause her more distress. I understand that she has downs and thinks like a child. BUT the more we are exposed to stuff that challenges our coping skills, they are made stronger. I hope this helps you all.

    ReplyDelete