Sunday, June 2, 2013

A Restful Day

Jess and I had French toast and bacon for breakfast at Dimitri's this morning.  Then we came home and I rested for most of the day.  Jess spent some time in her hammock swinging and I sat on the deck with my iPad, books and also took a nap. 

In the afternoon Chris came over, as well as Lois and Ortha and we put Lois' prayer letter together ready to be mailed in the morning.  After that we watched "The Life of Pi".  Lois and her mom left and Chris, Jess and I grabbed a small dinner at Wendy's.  Home just before Jon arrived. 

I went out with him so see his "babies", as we call his plants, and nearly froze.  Jon said it's supposed to get to 39 degrees tonight.  I thought summer was almost here.  Guess not.  Back to shoes and socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment