Sunday, June 23, 2013

A Restful Day

Jess and I ate breakfast together downstairs before I went to church. We had left overs from yesterday's Ladies Breakfast.  We also ate lunch together when I returned from church.  You're probably thinking, so what?  Well, usually if given a chance, Jess likes to eat by herself, but today she willingly wanted to eat with me.  That made me feel good.

She also wanted me to go outside with her while she went in her hammock. I did and began another book.  It took about 5 minutes of swinging before she was sound asleep.  She slept for an hour, and I got to read for an uninterrupted hour.  It was a tad bit warm outside, but there was a nice breeze. 

After dinner Jess suggested we watch a movie on Jon's tv in the living room.  Ok with me.  I like it when she initiates doing things with me.  We watched the documentary, "Babies", for about the 20th time.  Good thing I like it, too.  Especially the music.

No comments:

Post a Comment