Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Swim Day


This 7-week session of water aerobics has not been good.  Today when I went, there was only one punch on my card.  There was one time when the class was cancelled, I attended 2 funerals and had doctor appointments one Wednesday.  Last week there was no teacher again so no one got their cards punched and next week is our last day of this session.  Then I find out our regular instructor got a new job where she will receive benefits.  Good for her - bad for me.  I was just getting used to her routine.  Today's instructor treated us like we were all in our 90's.  I moved faster than she did!

Debbie took Jess to the pool and they arrived a bit late to have "adult" time.  Debbie noticed that all life guard stations were occupied and wondered what was going on.  When Debbie and Jessie left a while later, they knew why.  Kids.  Kids.  Kids.  One life guard said, "Welcome to summer!"  There were so many yelling and screaming kids that it was too much for Debbie, but Jessie handled it well.  Go figure!  I'm thinking they may have to get there a lot earlier in the day, since adult time ends at noon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment