Saturday, June 22, 2013

Friday and Saturday

Friday ... Rachel and Jessie had breakfast out then went to Target shopping.  I had some quiet time until I left for lunch with a friend.  Jess, Rachel and I did grocery shopping at Meijer's. Chris came for dinner and a short visit. 

Today, Saturday, there were 12 ladies here for breakfast.  Each one brought something and we had a Texas-sized buffet.  Each woman is an active Stephen Minister and our gathering was to get to know one another better and encourage one another.  A Ladies Ministry for Stephen Ministers.  It was our 2nd. get together and it was a very nice time, if I do say so myself.

When everyone left I cleaned up the house a bit, sat down and had a nice, long call from a good friend.  Then Jon and I along with Diane and Randie treated Pastor Garry and Martha to a dinner at Filippa's.  We've been trying to meet for several years and tonight was finally the night.  We all enjoyed great food and we had a very nice time.

Already, it's time to go upstairs and call it another day.  A very FAST day.  Tomorrow I am going to go to church, fix a nice dinner and rest!  That's the plan anyway.  We'll see what plays out.

No comments:

Post a Comment