Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Time With Jessie

Rachel was with Jessie this morning and I did paperwork.  Jon went to breakfast, did paperwork, went grocery shopping, cut the grass, weeded his garden and went to the show.  I met Chris, Joyce and Carol for lunch then picked up Jess for a doctor's appointment.  When we were finished we stopped at several stores and all was well until there was a screamer in Michael's.  She about lost it.  I managed to finish up and get out the door quick.  That wrecked the rest of the shopping trip.  She was still upset when we got home, but then got distracted with her beads.  We had fresh-out-of-the-garden lettuce for dinner.  Good job, Jon! 

Friday will be Jessie's 23rd birthday.  I still need to buy her "ten presents".  I'm stumped what to buy her.  She always gets the same things.  Books.  Crafts.  DVD's.  Clothes.  I better get busy and put my thinking cap on and get it soon. 

I've had two surprise phone calls today.  One was from "Jessie's Shannon", the one who has triplets!  It was so nice to hear her voice and find out that she has all 3 babies at home.  They will be one year old next month.  I've got to get down there and visit them.  Next, my sister-in-law, Denise, called and we had a good chat.  It's been awhile since we've talked and it was good to visit.  What a blessing these 2 phone calls were.  They made my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment