Saturday, June 29, 2013

Friday and Saturday

Last night I typed up a nice synopsis of the day, saved it and the Internet kept shutting down and wouldn't let me publish.  I just got home a bit ago and didn't want to fool around with it, so I am trying it on my iPad.

So, what did I do yesterday that I'd want to remember?  From what I remember, Lois and I went to a couple places then lunch, Jon and I took Memphis to the Vet for his yearly shots. The three of us went out to dinner.

Today Jon worked and Rachel took care of Jess while I went and had my hair done. Jess and I met Debbie at Subway for lunch and Rachel came back to watch Jess while Diane and I went to a family party in Wales. Our cousin Linda's son and daughter-in-law give a party every year at this time for family and friends. They do an awesome job. It was outside in their gigantic backyard. We both had a nice time. Randie couldn't go because she wasn't feeling well.


No comments:

Post a Comment