Thursday, June 27, 2013

I Failed At Paperwork Today

... but, I did real well with spending time with friends, Jon and doing a bit of yard work.  The Shepherd's Gate Bible Study Small Group I belong to met for lunch again.  It was our 2nd. summer lunch.  Jess and Debbie joined us and Jess did real well.  She seems to do ALOT better with "older" people. 

Jon helped me in the yard for about 15 minutes and I did a little more.  After all this rain there are TONS of mosquitos, but the ground is soft for pulling weeds.  I also have TONS of ants in my flower gardens.  I do mean TONS.  Swarms of them.  I wonder if anyone else is having trouble with them?  They destroyed my nice mum plant in my half barrel planter that's bloomed really well for the past three years.

Debbie and Jessie went grocery shopping after lunch.  Jess didn't do very well.  Eyes closed, head down, finger in ear.  Yelling.  I'm sure it was a challenge for Debbie. 

Jon went to breakfast and spent the rest of the day laying around.  He said he felt completely exhausted from the past couple days of work.  I'm glad he has one more day before he has a 3-day work weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment