Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I'm Trying To Get Up Earlier ...

... but, this morning wasn't the way to do it.  I had asked God last night to help me get up earlier than normal so that I could spend a few minutes in prayer before I began my day.  I decided I would get up 75 minutes before I had to leave for a meeting at church for Stephen Ministry.  Five minutes before the alarm went off, I woke to the most awful pain in my right leg.  The calf muscle had tightened up so much that I couldn't walk, sit, stand or lay down.  I remember saying to God, "OK, OK - I'm up!"  It was awful.  It was so tight my foot was beginning to curl up.  Not a good thing.  I tried massaging it out and used a hot rice pack which seemed to help a bit. 

After my morning meeting I met Chris K. in Rochester for lunch then came home and worked on paperwork.  I still have a few things I need to do before I go to bed.  Jon had a crummy day at work and Jessie had a good day with Rachel.  That's about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment