Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Party Day

Lois, Jon and I went out to an early lunch at the Country Inn and then saw the movie, "Epic".  I really liked it.  Lois made an observation that I thought was interesting.  Throughout the movie the 3 of us all laughed at different times and she never heard anyone else laughing.  It seemed that what was funny to one wasn't that funny to another.  Interesting.

I iced my neck when we got home and had a few hours before I picked up Lois and we went to a Stephen Ministry Surprise Party for Pastor Garry, who began SM 10 years ago.  He's recently retired and we wanted to show him how much we care for him and his wife, Martha.  It was a very nice and funny evening.

Probably too funny, as I am in quite a bit of pain in my shoulders, neck and back.  I wonder if it's not from all the laughing I did tonight and it has aggrevated the area of my biopsy.  What ever the reason, it sure doesn't feel good right now. 

Jon took care of Jess tonight.  When I got home she was in bed and she heard me come in.  She kept saying "Yeah!"  "Yeah!".  I was pleased she was excited that I was home and said, "I'm glad you're happy to see me home, Jess!" only to find out she was doing a puzzle on her iPad and every time she put one in the right spot, kids would yell "Yeah!" and she would repeat it.  Ok, then. 

No comments:

Post a Comment