Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Another Whirlwind Day

Today was a Water Aerobics make up day and I was able to go.  We have a new instructor and I had to take some Tylenol when I finished the session.  I don't think I need to say more, other than it was a good work out.

I ate breakfast at the Garden, went to church to do a bit of SM work, dropped off some paperwork for Lois then went to the Down Syndrome Alumni Mom's Summer Reading Book Club.  We began a new book on Mental Health for Adults With Down Syndrome.  It was a really good session with the ladies that I have come to know over the past year.  We all expressed our thanks for being together again and helping one another with our adult children.

When I finished I came home, put a few things away, washed our swim suits and towels, made dinner and left for Stephen Ministry - our last Continuing Education night until September.  We'll still have Supervision every other week throughout the summer. 

Debbie took Rachel with Jessie to the pool and "trained" her in getting Jessie in a cabana, changed and into the pool area.  In case Debbie can't make it one swim day, Rachel will be able to take her.  Again there were a lot of kids, but Jessie did real well.  They stopped at Subway on the way home, which has become the norm after swimming.  Now Wednesday's are "Swim and Subway Day". 

Jon had a rough day at work.  I know he's looking forward to the next 2 days off.

No comments:

Post a Comment