Sunday, January 12, 2014

A Funny From Jessie

This morning Jess decided she wanted her own space and went to her room and told me she was going to make a mess again on the floor with her videos.  She wanted to eat lunch in there, too.  She spent several hours in there playing and watching videos.  I'm glad she wants to do something other than sleep!

Even though she's alone in her room, I have a monitor placed in her room so I can keep track of what she's doing, or if she needs me.  Thus, I hear everything from the room.  One video she watched was "Susannah of the Mounties", a Shirley Temple movie.  I heard the Indians attack the fort.  Then Jess begins to yell:  "9-1-1 !!!"  "9-1-1 !!!"  "9-1-1 !!!"  That was just too funny.  She's watched this movie at least 50 times and has never said this before.

Chris came by for a couple hours and we visited.  I made French toast for dinner and now it's time to go upstairs.  I should have done paperwork today, but I just didn't.  I'll have to do it tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment