Friday, January 10, 2014

Getting Back To Normal

Jess stayed awake through breakfast and a couple hours on the computer.  During lunch she fell asleep so Debbie sat her down on the couch and she slept for 3 hours.  Right now she's singing songs along with the Wiggles on her iPad.  She's also a bit crabby, which makes me think we're getting back to normal.  Actually, I'll take it. 

Jon and I went to breakfast, post office, bank, Walgreen's, K-9 for dog food then Meijer's.  I rode the electric cart around the store but by the time we got back to Jon's vehicle, I was near tears.  I was exhausted and my body hurt.  I was very discouraged.  However,  Jon and my sister reminded me that I'm still recovering from the flu myself, so give it a few more days.  I hope they are right.  I took a pain pill and slept in my chair for about an hour. I did wake feeling good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment