Sunday, January 19, 2014

My Son, Jon

I don't get a chance very often to post pictures of Jon, but I got a couple today that I would like to share with you. 

Jon had today off so he went to the first service, and I (finally!) went to the second service.  Believe it or not, this was my first time back since before my surgery on November 7.  I just sat there with my eyes closed, listening to the singing and thanking God that I was able to be there.  It was a good service, as always.

For something different, I suggested we go to Kwong Tung Restaurant and meet Chris, Eric, Sean and Ashley.  Jess LOVES going there because she gets a big roll (delicious), rice and her favorite: chicken.  We've done this before, but it's been several months.  It's also a good place to go because they are never busy.

When we were ready to leave, the "boys" were standing waiting for us to pay when I heard Jon say, "I sure feel short!"  I looked over at him and had to laugh.  Jon is 5'8" but his cousins tower over him quite a bit.  I couldn't resist taking the picture. He looks like a little kid!

1 comment: