Saturday, January 18, 2014

I Like Saturdays

With no aide scheduled for Saturday's (normally), I don't have to set the alarm and be dressed and ready for the day when they get here.  Well, that's the goal, anyway.  A lot of the time I'm in my pajamas when they come.  Jessie likes them, too. 

I decided that on these days we'd be lazy and eat upstairs then get ready for the day.  Jess ate on my bed and I ate in my chair.  She really liked that.  That was one part of being sick she liked - eating in bed. 

I've done paperwork, washed blankets, helped Jon with the Christmas trees (they're finally down!) and vacuumed, which wasn't so smart - it doesn't do well for my back.  I even got to sit down and rest a bit late this afternoon before dinner. Jessie is VERY GLAD that she's got her corner by the wall back.  It had been taken up by the tree. She's had a very good day. 

Jon went to breakfast then the show.  Took down both Christmas trees and relaxed in his room.  His 3-day stretches wipe him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment