Wednesday, January 22, 2014

I Need To Call It A Day - Now

It was a busy one ... first I picked up Lois and we headed to the USPO for her to mail boxes to Haiti.  Then I went to the Dollar Store to buy some special plates and napkins for Shiloh's birthday party we had here at 10:30 a.m.  Doreen made cup cakes and we had them after we sang "Happy Birthday".  She turned 3 yesterday. 

We left the house at 11:45 and Debbie, Jessie and I ate lunch at The Savory Grill.  Debbie has never been there - Jess either.  It's a nice place to eat.  Then Jess had a gynecologist appointment at 1:30 p.m.  When we were done I had to pick up a prescription at Walgreen's. 

I had a half hour to rest until Debbie left then I got prepared for SM tonight.  Brenda picked me up and brought me home.  I'm done.  At least tomorrow won't be this busy.  BUT, I did it!

No comments:

Post a Comment