Wednesday, January 29, 2014

An Outing and Shiloh's Birthday Pictures

Jess, Debbie and I went for an afternoon outing today.  I went to the Chrysler Dealers and had air put in my tires since they've registered low for over a couple weeks.  Then we ate at Wendy's.  They were not having a good day there, that's for sure.  It was crowded, they were backed up and my hamburger was cold.  Oh, well.  It's only food. 


From there we went to the Secretary of States Office and I renewed my handicapped sticker for another 6 months.  Post Office and Walgreen's finished our day out.  The sun was shining brightly and it was great to get out of the house, even if it was for only a couple hours.
 


I finally downloaded a couple pictures that I had wanted to share.  Last week Doreen brought Shiloh here in the morning and we celebrated her 3rd birthday with cupcakes that Doreen made that morning.  I bought her a balloon and we gave her a few presents.  It was fun celebrating with her.  She's a special little girl.  Jessie gets along well with Shiloh, which is a miracle.  They've played together a couple times really well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment