Friday, January 17, 2014

Breakfast Out Day

Jessie is still sleeping late in the mornings.  I had gotten up and took care of Memphis and returned upstairs when I heard her mumble in her sleep: "Eggs, bacon, big potatoes, toast."  That's exactly what she gets each Friday morning.  It was funny to hear her say that in her sleep. 

Debbie took Jess out for her breakfast then they went to Walmart's.  Jess had a great day.  Debbie helped Jess take the ornaments off her Christmas tree and I helped pack the box.  We're going to need another one, as she's acquired a few more Christmas ornaments this year.  I hope Jon will take the tree down in the morning and we can at least get the family room ready for the snowmen decorations. 

I worked on paperwork and bills today.  I'm slowly getting caught up.  Couple loads of wash were done also.  That's about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment