Monday, January 13, 2014

Another Good Day For Jess

She slept in until 9:30 a.m. and is still up, without a nap.  I think she's back to normal.  Tomorrow she and I have a family doctor's appointment so we'll see if they do another chest xray to determine if the pneumonia is gone. 

I had a fasting blood and INR blood take this morning.  I stopped and had breakfast at Dimitri's, then went to the post office.  When I got home I thought I could take out the two large garbage cans that we couldn't get out last week due to the snow storm.  I did it, but was exhausted when I finished.  What a wimp.  I definitely need to talk to the doctor about my energy level.  This is ridiculous.  I slept for 2 hours when I came inside.

Lois came for dinner and I made home made chop suey, which was really good if I do say so myself.  She left about 45 minutes ago, and now I've got to get Jess up stairs and in bed.  I have an early meeting at church tomorrow.  We'll see how I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment