Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year

Jess is still pretty sick.  A call from Urgent care confirmed a UTI and a change of antibiotic.  We were upstairs until about 2:00 p.m. then she came downstairs for the rest of the day.  I'm concerned with her throat.  Even though she's eating, I'm wondering about the tonsils. 

Me - well, it's my turn.  I feel like a truck hit me and backed up.  Please pray that I will somehow be better tomorrow, as I can't be this sick and care for Jessie.  Jon is working. 

Happy New Year!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you both are feeling better now. Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear no word for several days leads me to believe the flu monster found you. Best wishes and healing prayers from big sky country.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hope you are just taking a break and not too sick too blog. Blessings from NC

    ReplyDelete