Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Another Busy Day

After breakfast, Debbie, Jess and I went to the Macomb Beaumont building and I had a CT scan to see if I have any blood clots in my lungs.  Since they said I could leave, I assume I don't have any, or else they'd send me to the ER.  Jessie had a chest xray to see how the pneumonia is.  We came right home and Jess and Deb spent the rest of the day doing odds and ends.  I know they had a good day.

Jon and I left and had lunch then spent an hour in Barnes and Noble before we both had endocrinologist appointments.  Thankfully, we were in and out of there before our appointment time.  That was nice and made up for the 2 1/2 hour dr appointment yesterday!

I was so tired when we got home I slept for 2 hours then at Jessie's request made hot dogs and macaroni and cheese for dinner.  Now it's time to call it another night!

No comments:

Post a Comment