Friday, January 31, 2014

A Good Day

It didn't start out great with the house phone ringing at 8:00 a.m.  I struggled to get out of bed on the opposite side to grab the phone and wrenched my back.  My doctor's appointment got cancelled because of a family emergency.  That was bad for him - good for me.  Although, we still had to get Jessie's blood work, I could go closer to home.  I took some pain medicine and laid back down for another hour. 

Jess, Deb and I went out for breakfast, Walgreen's for my prescriptions, the doctor's office for Jessie's blood work, church to fill out some papers for another Ladies Game night in March, Michael's to look around, McDonald's for pop and an ice cream (had a "picnic" in the van), post office then home.  We left around 9:30 and got home around 2:30.  It was a good day for all of us. 

I did some more tearing up of old paperwork and putting aside papers that need shredding.  Made dinner and now we're waiting for Jon to come home.  He has the next 3 days off!  Horrah!  We miss him when he's not here.  I told him that yesterday and he replied: "I miss myself, too!"

No comments:

Post a Comment