Friday, March 14, 2014

A Full Day Of Paperwork !!!

Yup.  I buckled down and spent about 6 hours doing paperwork.  All of Jessie's paperwork is done and filed away.  Jon helped me put stuff to file in piles and part of that got done.  Tonight I just need to write out some checks and I'll be almost caught up.  It feels good to have accomplished so much.  I also washed clothes and continued to take snowmen upstairs to be put away until next January.

Jessie and Debbie went to Benny's for breakfast!  Then they did some errands and then went to the Rec Center for Gym class.  Jess had a good day.

Jon was very excited to have today off. He went out to breakfast then went to the show to see "300".  He came home and worked on his fish tanks, got a phone call from his best friend and later received another call from a friend and went to the range to shoot.  He had a great day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment