Sunday, March 30, 2014

What An Awesome Day !!!

Jon went to church and Jess and I had a special breakfast upstairs.  I made scrambled eggs, bacon and toast with mandarin oranges and diet greet tea and orange juice for Jess, too.  That was after a bath for Jess.  She's the only person I know that laughs hysterically when I shave her legs, not that I'm around anyone that shaves their legs!  At least she doesn't scream like when I cut her toe nails or fingernails!

Church service today was exceptional.  All I could say after the service was, "Oh, my!"  The music, the sermon and communion was very special.

Diane and Randie met us at the Chinese Restaurant for lunch, and Chris and her boys were there, too!  We had a nice lunch together, went to the "zoo" and then came home.  We were going to play games (Di, Randie, Chris and me) but we just visited.  I suggested watching a movie, but we just visited.  That was very nice.

Di and Randie left earlier then Chris stayed and we visited longer.  In all, it was a very nice, awesome day.  PLUS, the sun was shining and there was NO SNOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment