Saturday, March 1, 2014

Happy March 1

The Spiritual Life Conference began this morning at 8:15 with a continental breakfast but I didn't make it there until 8:30, which was really OK.  I had plenty of time to eat a donut and banana before the speaker began at 9:00.  He finished a little after 11:00. 

I called Jon and he met me for lunch at Leo's.  From there he went to Kee's Pets again and I came home to rest a bit.  I was going to go to Lois' at 1:30 p.m. and finish packing but my friend, Laura, called.  She had fallen on the ice and needed help getting to Urgent Care.  Luckily she had no broken bones.  Just a very sore right knee and left wrist. 

By the time I got her home and got home myself I was too tired to go pack.  Rachel was here all day to be with Jessie and after she left Chris called and wanted to visit.  She stayed for several hours and we had a good chat and she shared dinner with us.

We're in for several more inches of snow tonight and tomorrow morning.  Doreen said it's my fault since the only Sunday's it snows are the Sunday's I get to go to church.  WELL !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment