Saturday, March 29, 2014

Just An Ordinary Day

That was the theme of our SM Ladies gathering this afternoon. We talked about Bible characters where God met them doing the mundane and how it changed their lives.  We talked about being faithful in the little things of life.  Then several of us shared moments in our lives where we knew God spoke to us and what changed or what we did.  I felt that we needed a song but I couldn't think of one in the past several days.  However, one of the women said that God told her to bring her iPod and play a certain song.  It fit so perfectly.  It was by Kari Jobe and I've already forgotten the name of the song.  But it was perfect.  I so enjoy these times with my fellow Stephen Ministers and I look forward to our monthly gatherings.

Rachel hung out with Jess at home all day.  They did book work, coloring, crafts, and the usual.  I also told Jessie to take out all the shoes from the coat closet and empty it so that later I could put the boots away and organize the messy closet.  When I got home I looked at the pile of stuff all over the place and thought: "What was I thinking?"  It got done, but not until 8:45 p.m.

Jon went to breakfast then to the show to see Noah.  Very unbiblical and over the edge.  He just rolled his eyes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment