Sunday, March 9, 2014

A Quiet Sunday - Sort Of

Jess and I had our breakfast upstairs then came down and I did a couple loads of clothes because I was a little behind in washing.  Jess and I sat down on the couch, got my iPad, sang Christian Kids Songs, prayed and watched parts of Pastor Ed's and Pastor Mick's past sermons.  Our own little church service.

Later in the afternoon Chris came by to help me fold and stuff Lois' prayer letter.  Unfortunately, she wasn't feeling well and coughed quite a bit - which set Jessie off and she screamed a lot.  I sure wish I knew why coughing triggers screaming for her.  That's why I titled this blog "A Quiet  Sunday - Sort Of". 

It's off to bed early for all of us because we are all tired.  Losing an hour's sleep really does make a difference.  Pleasant dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment