Monday, March 3, 2014

Thank You Debbie And Jessie For Dinner!

I left the house this morning at 8:45 a.m. and didn't get home until 4:45 p.m.  I was out all day with Lois running errands.  What a nice surprise I had when I got home and saw that the "girls" made chili and coleslaw for supper, along with Chibatta cheesy bread.  What a gift that was.  Thanks, Debbie, for instructing Jessie in how to make our dinner.  Jess ate 2 bowls of chili.  She won't even eat one of mine!

Jon's been pretty much resting these past 4 days that he had off.  He's needed it.  However, around noon he went to the range and got some shooting time in.  I was jealous.  We will have to plan a time when I can go, too!  Thanks, Jon, too, for the loads of wash you did!  I have great kids. 

No comments:

Post a Comment