Thursday, March 27, 2014

Wednesday and Thursday

Wednesday wasn't a good day for me.  I felt like crap, so I didn't do much but sit in my chair, take Tylenol and use my eye rice pack.

When I went to bed last night I was sure that I'd have to go to the doctor's, but today I woke feeling better.  Not great, but much better.  I've been taking extra Vitamin C and eating mandarins.  Guess they help!

I thought I'd share a picture of Jessie and how she gets herself blocked in with her Apples2Apples cards.  Just a bit of warning.  If you should be in the room, do NOT mess with the card arrangement.  It won't be pretty.

Today, Thursday, as I said earlier, I woke feeling better, so I got busy and packed 2 rubbermaids to mail to Lois tomorrow.  I also did a couple loads of wash and managed a nap.  Brenda and Jessie went to Meijer's, the Rec Center and went swimming then exercised.  Subway lunch, post office and home.  Jess had another great day.  I am so blessed that she has wonderful caregivers that get her out and doing things that stretch her a bit but allows her to grow in various areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment