Thursday, March 20, 2014

Is It Time To Go To Bed Yet?

For the past several nights I have been extremely tired.  My eyes are even burning.  Obviously I needed a nap earlier today but didn't get one.]

I left the house at 9:00 for Bible Study and didn't return home until 3:30 p.m.  Jon picked me up from Bible Study after a special luncheon and we went to the Apple Store and he bought himself an iPad Air.  Now each of us have our own iPads.  He's thrilled with his new purchase.

We had dessert at Max and Erma's, went to church to check on a few things, collected our mail and finally went home.  Brenda and Jessie also had a long day out.  They went grocery shopping, to the Gym to try to get Jessie interested in the exercise equipment, McDonald's and then bowling.  I'm sure Brenda is looking forward to her pillow soon, too. 

Oh, yes.  By the way, today is National Down Syndrome Day 3 21. 

No comments:

Post a Comment