Friday, March 28, 2014

Two Rubbermaids Done and Mailed

I wasn't feeling as good as I did yesterday, but I still managed to finish the 2 rubbermaids and get them ready for shipping.  I also did a couple loads of wash and paperwork.

Jessie and Debbie went out to breakfast and came home for about a half hour.  Then they went to the Rec Center for Gym Time.  Debbie said Jessie was "in rare form!"  I take it she had a good time.  When they returned I was almost finished with getting things ready, they were home for another half hour then they went with me to the bank, McDonalds for a late lunch and the post office to mail the boxes.

Debbie did her paperwork then we sat in the living room and chatted for a couple hours.  We never get to just sit and talk and it was nice.  Jessie, however, wasn't too keen on that idea.  She kept saying, "Debbie?  Home now?"  She really doesn't like to share Debbie or Brenda. 

No comments:

Post a Comment