Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Let It Snow ... Let It Snow ... Let it Snow ...

NOOOOOOO !!!!  NO MORE !!!!  I agree that it is really beautiful and we're close to breaking a record, but I'm really not liking all this snowy weather.  I decided when I opened up my blinds this morning and groaned looking out each window (11 downstairs) that I was going to reclose them.  Then I was going to turn up the heat to 80 degrees.  Put on summer clothes and sandals.  Have a picnic lunch on the floor (well, maybe a tray table) and move to the music of the Beach Boys.  Yup.  That's what I was gonna do. Did I do it? 

No - I did paperwork, made a few business calls, washed clothes and followed Jessie around the house.  For some reason she was pretty happy today except for a few outbursts of yelling at me.  Jon cleaned off his jeep and the front walk, but it was useless to do much more since the wind was blowing so hard.  He spent most of his day on the computer or in his bedroom watching movies. 

I made lasagna for dinner.  I can't remember the last time I made it.  Has to be 10-15 years or more.  Jon liked it but Jess didn't.  I expected her not to because of the texture.  She ate a bowl of cereal after her salad and garlic toast.  I have quite a few pieces that I'm freezing for another dinner. 

1 comment:

  1. so sorry you are still getting snow. We had a fluke day yesterday - 80 degrees but today is to be 36.

    ReplyDelete