Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day ...

especially to my Irish friend, Mary.  We had breakfast together and visited.  It was the first time since October that we've talked for a length of time. As always, Mary was dressed up and her outfit included a green sweater and  a special Irish pin.

Girls Day Out included Debbie, Jessie, Kylee and me.  Kylee didn't have school so she came over and helped me put away my snowmen.  I've been bringing them upstairs every time I go up.  Slowly but surely they "all" went upstairs.  We packaged them up after I went through the boxes and got rid of a lot of ones I've decided not to keep.  We made one final sweep of the downstairs to make sure we had them all.  While Kylee was helping me make corn muffin pancakes for dinner she spotted a snowman tea pot - right on the kitchen counter.  When she left I found a snowman light and a snowman candy dish.  I guess I better find another box to put them in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment