Thursday, May 1, 2014

A Photo Op For Jessie

Brenda took Jessie to the Rec Center (with my permission, of course) for a photo op.  A photographer from "The Voice" wanted to do an article on the special needs gym class that they are doing.  When we see it printed, I'll post it for you to see.  If it's any good, as she wasn't too cooperative. 

I went to lunch with some Bible Study ladies and their small group.  I was the only one there that wasn't in the group, but it was a special lunch for one of the ladies whose husband just passed away.  It was nice to be invited.

I have the blah's. I just can't seem to get motivated.  Does anyone else have that problem?  Is it my age?  I sure hope not.  My mom did lots of things up to her death at age 88.  I'm too young to be pooped and out of sorts.  Is it the weather?  Maybe it's the lack of warmth, or leaves on the trees, or flowers.  It's been a long, cold winter with very little spring.

No comments:

Post a Comment