Friday, September 12, 2014

A Morning With Jess

Debbie had an appointment this morning so I took Jess to breakfast.  We ate fast at by 10:00 we were at PT.  Jess talked constantly and played on her iPad.  She's been there with me before and the "skeleton" parts on the window sills upset her, so before we got there today they had removed them for me.  She was looking around for them.  I'm glad I asked them to do that for me when I was there on Wednesday.

Meijer's was next.  Debbie was finished with her appointment and met us there.  We shopped for 2 1/2 hours!  By the time I got home I was done.  Really done.  I hurt all over.  Lunch, pain medicine and upstairs in my chair to relax.

I neglected to mention that Jon came home sick last night from work.  He looked like something the cat dragged in.  I told him I had his hole ready so he could crawl in and pull the covers over.  I remember getting sick all the time I worked in the schools - for 30 years!  I caught everything.  Looks like Jon's taking after me.  There's alot of sickness in a nursing home, and when you have 25-30 residents to take care of, you end up with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment