Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Jessie's One Liners

Jon went to the show early this morning.  Jess and I ate breakfast at Panera Bread, shopped at the Christmas Tree Store, JoAnn Fabrics and got gas before returning home.  When we were getting out of the van at JoAnn's I smelled something icky in the air and said to Jess, "Oh, something smells!" She promptly said, "Not me!"  That was so funny as I don't think I've ever heard her put those 2 words together.  

I did a load of wash, took a nap, listened to Jessie on her iPad, then the 3 of us went to dinner at Benny's.  When we got home we watched the movie, "Mom's Night Out", which was absolutely hysterical.  Jon and I were laughing so hard.  Jessie came in the living room, too, and watched it with us and even laughed along with us.  At the end of the movie, the main couple kiss and Jessie exclaimed, "Eeuw!!!"  That, too, was funny, as she's never said that when she's seen anyone kiss.  

No comments:

Post a Comment