Friday, September 19, 2014

Where Is September Going?

It's just difficult to believe that over half of September is gone.  It's history.  There's so much I want to get done outside before the snow flies and I'm not sure it'll get done.  I want to decorate for fall, but I'm wondering if I shouldn't just go right into decorating for Christmas!

I neglected to mention Jessie's excitement yesterday afternoon.  She had gotten her "Parents" magazine in the mail and I laid it on the floor where she sits.  When she came home with Debbie from gym class, I heard her exclaim:  "LOOK!  DEBBIE LOOK!"  She was so excited to get a new magazine!  She spends a great deal of time going through each page and blocking out the words and circling certain pictures.  I've never figured out what it means, but it is very important to her and she enjoys it alot.

I went to church tonight for a Women's Ministry function.  It was called "dare2dream" and put on by the Beautiful Me staff.  There were about 50-75 women present and we each made a dream board.  It was fun and I'll finish mine with some of my scrapbooking embellishments.  You are NEVER too old to dream.


No comments:

Post a Comment