Thursday, September 18, 2014

A Wonderful Experience With Jessie

Bible Study began today.  Brenda was off and Debbie was with Jess.  However, Debbie also goes to Bible Study.  So, I took Jess and just hoped she would be good and quiet.  Two things she's not really got down pat yet.  I kept telling her on the way that there were just "ladies" there.  I mistakenly used the word "girls" once and she about panicked.

Anyway, when we arrived, there were more women than I've ever seen at Bible Study - at least 125 if not more.  I was sure Jess would refuse to go in to the gym.  I told her we'd eat breakfast and then sit and listen to a DVD.  The food was a big draw - especially the bagel and cream cheese!

I'm really not sure why she cooperated today.  It was awesome.  She sat in her seat and was fairly quiet.  She even sang along with us as we worshipped singing 2 songs!  She raised her hand to Jesus, too!  She has NEVER sang in public before.  I was thrilled.  It really blessed my heart to have her with me and to do so well.

Debbie took Jess from Bible Study and went to Gym class that began again today.  Apparently she did very well there, too!  I want to shout all this from the roof top!

Jon cut the lawn and cleared out most of his garden.  He is really tired tonight.  He also dehydrated a large zucchini.

No comments:

Post a Comment