Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Out And About

Jessie, Debbie and I spent most of the day together.  After breakfast we went to church to check on the "new" SM room and the book case I'll be using for SM books.  Barry had already moved the books for me and it looked great!

From there we went to Leo's Coney Island for lunch then Menchie's for dessert when I remembered that today would have been my 31st wedding anniversary and it was a great place to celebrate!  I had been given coupons and that was even more reason to go there.  Actually, no one really needs a reason to go to Menchie's.

Kohl's was next for Jess and I to get new blue jeans.  She desperately needs pants that are longer, as she keeps pulling her pants up almost to her chest.  (Thanks to her teachers at school who wanted her to keep her pants up higher for some reason.)  We will have to get them shortened, though, because even the "short" pants are at least 6" too long.

PT was at 2:30 and I got home around 4.  Jessie and Debbie were outside with Jess in her hammock. Jon worked today and had a good day.  It was a beautiful day outside, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment