Saturday, September 13, 2014

Beth Moore

I'm exhausted.  Attending an all-day Beth Moore live simulcast is intensive!  Have you ever been to one?  It was awesome.  I've done Beth Moore Bible Studies for years, as well as I've seen her in person in Grand Rapids years ago.  Today was live from Ft. Wayne, Indiana with 11,000 women in attendance there.  All together, all over the world, there were 190,000 women watching and participating in churches, homes, military bases, etc.  I'm so thankful that 4 women from our church have begun a Women's Ministry and hosted this event.  Way to go, girls!  It was a wonderful day!

I'm looking forward to this coming Thursday when I will attend a new Beth Moore Bible Study, Children of the Day, hosted by Shepherd's Gate.  We were "off" for the summer, and now that the kids are back in school, we can begin our studying again!

Jon was home with Jess this morning and took her out to breakfast.  When they came home, Jess occupied herself and Jon canned beets and carrots.  My son sure has gotten bit by the canning bug! Monday we're going to do pizza sauce and salsa.

No comments:

Post a Comment